Sunday, November 14, 2021

How to Caffeinate your Husband

Watch this video about the first time I used a coffee machine. I came up with a cup of cappuccino for Cappuccino Day (November 8). Finish it to see my blooper in the ending.

Confession: I am not a coffee drinker. But because my husband has a special bond with coffee, whether it’s ice-cold or hot, I decided to learn how to make good cups of it, especially now that he works at home and coffee is his only perk during a day’s work.

For his birthday this year, I gave him a beginner’s coffee maker. Beginner, because in my case, it is a coffee newbie’s first “toy.” He loved the fact that I finally let go of our French press and replaced it with this more sophisticated one, although brandless. I was excited to unbox it. It came in weeks before his birthday, but we decided we should use it right away for practice. Haha!

Not only that, but I also enrolled in a basic coffee barista course. I made a video of it. Watch it here. Here are some of the photos:











2 comments: